Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sweet 16 Party....Again

I just got back from doing another Sweet 16 party. I know some people might not think spending their entire evening entertaining teenagers would be fun, but I have to tell you, I really enjoyed myself as I DJ'd for this group of teens. I know you might not get it, but because of what I do, I just have a real good feel for what they want to hear. I guess you can say I am a very versatile disc jockey because you can give me a room full of teens, adults, kids, and no matter what I can find their groove. The party I did tonight was with no prior song requests, which is not necessarily normal protocol, but nevertheless, we had a great time tonight. The plus for me was I was also able to stay closer to home. I absolutely love doing parties in Cumming, Alpharetta, Milton, Roswell, Dawsonville, Sugar Hill, Buford, Suwanee and Johns Creek area. Why? Because I can spend more time entertaining and less time driving. Nothing like being back home in less than an hour from the time the party is over. I have another 16 year old birthday party to do next week, but that is on the opposite side of town. Of course, we will have a great time..........but there will be more driving involved.

This is a time of year to be careful on the roads. On my way back from the party I did last Thursday, I almost got hit on the connector by a car that sped by so fast, I couldn't even tell what it was.

No comments: